felix-users mailing list archives

From Samba <sa...@teamf1.com>
Subject felix +jamvm + GNU Classpath with security enabled
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:58:34 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to java and OSGI. I am trying to start felix with security enabled,
so that i can only allow signed bundles to be installed and run in the OSGI
framework. I hit the following error(See attached). It seems like the
framework cannot find the class at runtime. I looked up the felix framework
source code and i find that the class has caused the error is present in the
framework jar file.

Here is  the configuration that i am running

JamVM version - 1.5.4
GNU Classpath - 0.9.8 (slightly modified to add missing methods from apache
harmony)
Felix -  trunk(latest). I have also tried the stable release jar
files(3.0.7). I get the same issue

POLICY:
grant {
 permission java.security.AllPermission;
}

grant codeBase "http://felix.extensions:9/" {
 permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

COMMAND:
/usr/local/jamvm/bin/jamvm -Xmx256M
-Djava.library.path=/home/samba/wurk/downloads/osgi/felix/main/bundle
-Dorg.osgi.framework.security="osgi"
-Dpolicy.provider=gnu.java.security.PolicyFile
-Djava.security.policy=file:///home/samba/wurk/downloads/osgi/felix/main/conf/java.policy
-jar target/org.apache.felix.main-3.1.0-
SNAPSHOT.jar

Can anyone give me a clue how i can debug this problem ?

Thanks in advance for the help

regards,
Samba