felix-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.man...@gmail.com>
Subject maven bundle plugin: excluding package on embedded dependency
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:58:37 GMT
Hello,

I have a a project with a dependency (that has some transitive
dependencies) which I need to bundle. One of the (non used) classes
leads to a Import-Package statement that I don't want (and that makes
it impossible to install the bundle).

My question is: how can I get rid of this statement?

Here is what I tried so far (amongst other) but without much success,
the generated MANIFEST.MF keeps on having the offending class in the
Import-Package list.

                    <instructions>
                        <Embed-Dependency>morphia</Embed-Dependency>
                        <Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>
                        <Import-Package>*;optional:=true</Import-Package>
                    </instructions>

Thanks,

Manuel