felix-users mailing list archives

From LongkerDandy <longkerda...@gmail.com>
Subject Bundle dependency with tools.jar and how to mark a import package as optional
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:39:23 GMT
Hi
I'm trying to convert a library to OSGi.
I faced two problem:

1. The bundle I created has import lots of package from tools.jar (like
com.sun.javadoc or com.sun.javac).
    They're not been exposed by default, what is the best way to deal with
it.

2. The library target both Java and Android platform. Thus it has a
dependency to "android.app".
    I think I can mark all the android related package as optional, but I
don't know how to do it with maven bundle plugin.

Regards
LongkerDandy