felix-users mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: HttpService
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:02:31 GMT
404 implies a path problem of some kind.

I'd double check the fully qualified path that you think the resource
should be at (usually alias+resource path) against what the Http server
is looking for. Usually I find it easiest to put the web server part in
debug mode, and run an Http interceptor of some kind to also inspect the
Http request coming in.

- R

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge