felix-users mailing list archives

From "Irad Dor" <irad....@edgeci.com>
Subject karaf not able to extract (and load) native libraries
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:04:59 GMT

Hi,
We have a weird problem with native libraries. We've had Native code
working in the past, and for some reason it is not working anymore.

1. We have a bundle with native libraries (specified using maven
Bundle-NativeCode)
2. The .so files appear in the jar file and also in the manifest
3. The native libraries fail to load with the error below, and when I
check the cache - there are no native libraries present in the bundle
directory
4. We use karaf 1.0.0a

The error that we get is below. I also found it as an issue for karaf
2.0.0 but this is not the version I'm using (see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1580?page=com.atlassian.jira
.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel)

Please help,
Thanks,
Irad.

        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.manifestparser.R4Library.match(R4Library
.java:113)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.findLibrary(Modu
leImpl.java:1929)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersPacketAnalyzerInterface.<init>(Reu
tersPacketAnalyzerInterface.java:39)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersAnalyser.__InitializePacketInterfa
ce(ReutersAnalyser.java:93)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersAnalyser.InitializePacketInterface
(ReutersAnalyser.java)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersAnalyser.__InitializePacketInterfa
ce(ReutersAnalyser.java:119)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersAnalyser.InitializePacketInterface
(ReutersAnalyser.java)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersAnalyser.__validate(ReutersAnalyse
r.java:127)
        at
com.edgeci.lib.reutersanalyser.ReutersAnalyser.validate(ReutersAnalyser.
java)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at org.apache.felix.ipojo.util.Callback.call(Callback.java:235)
        at org.apache.felix.ipojo.util.Callback.call(Callback.java:191)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.handlers.lifecycle.callback.LifecycleCallback.cal
l(LifecycleCallback.java:86)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.handlers.lifecycle.callback.LifecycleCallbackHand
ler.__stateChanged(LifecycleCallbackHandler.java:162)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.handlers.lifecycle.callback.LifecycleCallbackHand
ler.stateChanged(LifecycleCallbackHandler.java)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.InstanceManager.setState(InstanceManager.java:441
)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.InstanceManager.start(InstanceManager.java:322)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.ComponentFactory.createInstance(ComponentFactory.
java:155)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.IPojoFactory.createComponentInstance(IPojoFactory
.java:301)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.IPojoFactory.createComponentInstance(IPojoFactory
.java:238)
        at
org.apache.felix.ipojo.IPojoFactory.updated(IPojoFactory.java:625)
        at
org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceFactoryUpdat
e.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1279)
        at
org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:88)
18 14:15:22.452 ERROR [essence-server-server60]
net.VanillaDataServerSocket | Unexpected error for running server