felix-users mailing list archives

From Gebo Uniken <gebo.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto installing fragments in http-bridge mode
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:49:29 GMT
Yes I did that. felix.auto.install.1=file:bundles/slf4j-jcl.jar

However, in the documentation you point to, namely here:  http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-launching-and-embedding.html#ApacheFelixFrameworkLaunchingandEmbedding-creatingandconfiguring
it doesn't list the felix.auto.install.<n> property.

But if you say that it should work I'll try harder to make it work.
See if I didn't make any mistakes.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Gebo

Op 6 dec 2010, om 14:37 heeft Karl Pauls het volgende geschreven: