felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make manifest without Export-Package
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:20:59 GMT
On 10 December 2010 16:44, Rice Yeh <riceyeh@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, it still does not work.

The following configuration doesn't export the "org.foo.sh" package, as
expected:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>2.1.0</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <instructions>
            <Export-Package/>
            <Private-Package>org.foo.sh</Private-Package>
          </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

what configuration are you using in your POM?

--
Cheers, Stuart