felix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing slf4j (and also others) bundle
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 22:46:22 GMT
Pax-logging only export 1.5.11 api from slf4j, so if you require that
one instead, it will just work out of the box, which is really what
i'd recommend, unless you have some real need to use 1.6.0, which
afaik, does not bring much, but is slightly incompatible with 1.5.x
(which is the main reason, pax-logging hasn't been upgraded to it
yet).