felix-users mailing list archives

From Per-Erik Svensson <pererik.svens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Easily embed dependency all transitive with maven-bundle-plugin
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:24:13 GMT
I believe

<Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>

should work. Sadly, I'm not at work so I can't check how, exactly, I did it.
But the answer is, yes, it is possible to embed the transitive dependencies.
Regarding the wild-card,
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html has a
(somewhat) good description about how to add dependencies that match
specific patterns/criteria.

Just scroll down to the section "The following features are only available
from version 1.2.0 onwards" with the subsection "Embedding dependencies".

Hope that helps!

/Per-Erik Svensson