felix-users mailing list archives

From Derek Baum <derek.b...@paremus.com>
Subject Re: CommandNotFoundException through telnet
Date Sat, 01 Jan 2011 16:37:57 GMT
Hi,

It works fine for me on 3.0.6. Can you try typing 'set' and 'type' and send
me the output?
and if felix:lb doesn't work, try 'bundles'.

Derek

$ telnet localhost 17179
Trying ::1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
____________________________
Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo

g! set
null            0               null
String          SCOPE           gogo:*
Closure         e               $exception printStackTrace
HeapCharBuffer  prompt          g!
g! type
context:30
felix:17
gogo:20
obr:6
osgi:3
system:28
true
g! felix:lb
START LEVEL 1
   ID|State      |Level|Name
    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (3.0.6)
    1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Bundle Repository (1.6.2)
    2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.6.1)
    3|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.6.1)
    4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.6.1)