felix-users mailing list archives

From "ildella@gmail.com" <ilde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing slf4j (and also others) bundle
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 13:39:44 GMT
Ok I have cleaned up some stuff to better understand what's going on here.

1. removed logging dep
2. removed activator bundle line in manifest, as long as this bundle is just
used from other bundles, does not need an activator, I hope :)
3. renamed export packages that was jms-commons (artifactId) rather than the
real package name (without the line)

Now is started and Active.

Now I'll try to deploy bundle with activator that uses this one and if
everything will start, I'll try to put logging back in action.

Thanks for support.