felix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is symbolicName?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:29:07 GMT
There's no way to have the symbolic name from groupid / artifactId,
because each project can do that differently.
However if you're interested in the location, you could use the OPS4j
mvn url handler (we heavily use it in Karaf) so that the bundle url
becomes:
    mvn:groupId/artifactId/version
and you then have direct access to it.

--