felix-users mailing list archives

From John B├Ąckstrand <sop...@gmail.com>
Subject Easily embed dependency all transitive with maven-bundle-plugin
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 20:25:04 GMT
Is there an easy way when using the maven-bundle-plugin to include the
transitive dependencies of a specific dependency?

For example I want to include htmlunit since I cannot find it in a bundle
form. But I also would like all its transitive dependencies. For this it
seems I have to specify all the packages in Embed-Dependency manually,
unless I use "*" which I do not want, since my other dependencies are
bundles and I deploy them manually in karaf.

--
John B├Ąckstrand