felix-users mailing list archives

From Lindley Andrew <Andrew.Lind...@ait.ac.at>
Subject RE: using maven-ipojo-plugin in combination with the maven-war-plugin
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:57:33 GMT
Hi Clement,

Thanks fort he hint - I had already tried to specify the phase, but this unfortunately didn't
affect the output. It really would be great if you could directly add support for 'war' as
supported packaging type.

Are there any intermediate solutions or hints I could go for at the moment?

Thanks,
Kr Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Clement Escoffier [mailto:clement.escoffier@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:55 PM
To: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Re: using maven-ipojo-plugin in combination with the maven-war-plugin

Hi,

Just a guess,
Did you try to execute the iPOJO plugin in a defined phase:
<plugin>
                        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-ipojo-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4.2</version>
                        <executions>
                                   <execution>
                                               <goals>

<goal>ipojo-bundle</goal>
                                               </goals>
            <phase>package</phase> <!-- define the phase -->
                                               <configuration>

<metadata>src/main/osgi/ipojo/meta.xml</metadata>
                                               </configuration>
                                   </execution>
                        </executions>
            </plugin>

Still, I'm not sure this is possible with the current plugin, as I think,
we check the packaging. Tell me if it works with this 'phase', if not I
will try to see if we can add 'war' as supported packaging type

Regards,

Clement