felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Getting started with the framework and Javadocs
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:42:30 GMT
You should read the OSGi R4.2 specification of the OSGi JavaDoc if you
are interested in learning about OSGi or various other tutorials, etc.
available on the web. If you haven't already done so, you should also read:

http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-launching-and-embedding.html

As the above page explains, Felix implements the OSGi standard Framework
interface, which is why you'll want to read the OSGi JavaDoc. I guess we
could generate the OSGi JavaDoc and make it available on our site
somewhere, but I'm pretty sure someone else has put it online already.

-> richard