felix-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Wunden <tobias.wun...@id.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Referencing maven 3 snapshots from config.properties
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:02:12 GMT
Hi Justin,

thanks for the hint! I think that the Nexus LVO plugin is used to find the latest version
of Nexus rather than that of a certain artifact. However, after a bit of research I can confirm
that using Nexus, you can link to the latest version of an artifcat like this:

 http://my.repo.org/nexus/service/local/artifact/maven/redirect?r=snapshots&g=<groupId>&a=<artifactId>&v=<version>&e=jar
\

I still think that it would be a nice addition to have in Felix since it will simplify creating
and updating test versions of applications, but the suggested approach is definitely working
with Nexus, so thanks again!

Tobias

On 03.12.2010, at 01:03, Justin Edelson wrote:

> If you're using Nexus specifically, there was (and probably still is) a plugin called
LVO which enabled you to formulate an URL to the Latest Version  Of an artifact. This might
do the trick.