felix-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: the required-bundles' class cannot be resolved, what's the exact reason cause this?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:06:41 GMT

)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
-----origin-----
Sender: Richard S. Hall [mailto:heavy@ungoverned.org]
Time: 2010/11/5 21:33
Receiver: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Re: the required-bundles' class cannot be resolved, what's the
exact reason cause this?

I don't think you are describing the situation accurately.

You bundle can be required, i.e., the requiring bundle is wired to your
provider bundled. The issue, it appears, is that you are getting a NCDFE
under Felix framework 3.0.1 when you try to load classes from it.

You do not provide enough information to know what is going on (e.g.,
the stack trace). Looking at the change logs for version 3.0.2, we did
fix an implicit boot delegation class loading bug, but it seems unlikely
you'd be hitting that.

If the two bundles are simple, you could always email them to me privately.

-> richard