felix-users mailing list archives

From John Bäckstrand <sop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin and blueprint sample
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:59:07 GMT
2010/11/25 John Bäckstrand <sopues@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 22:50, Alasdair Nottingham <not@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> > It seems the blueprint bundle is not doing anything proactively when I
>> just
>
> > deploy my bundle together with the blueprint one.
>>
>> Where do you get your blueprint implementation from?
>>
>>  I tried this with a gemini (eclipse?) implementation and now I am using
> an aries snapshot that I compiled from SVN.
>
> I see that ares using sl4j for logging, but how do I set the loglevel? I am
> using pax runner and I set the log level for that to debug, but it does not
> seem to affect anything else.
>
> I will try to produce a smaller sample that I can post, but at the moment
> the code is a bit messy.

I managed to finally set the loglevel. This is all I see from blueprint:

2010-nov-25 21:55:26 org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintExtender
start
VARNING: Starting blueprint extender...
2010-nov-25 21:55:26
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintEventDispatcher <init>
FIN: EventAdmin package is not available, just don't use it
2010-nov-25 21:55:26 org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintExtender
start
INFO: No quiesce support is available, so blueprint components will not
participate in quiesce operations
2010-nov-25 21:55:26 org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintExtender
start
FIN: Blueprint extender started

I changed one of them to warn just to see it, but other than that it should
be straight from SVN. When I stop or start my own bundle nothing is printed.

What is supposed to take place, and using what mechanism?

--
John Bäckstrand