felix-users mailing list archives

From Sahoo <sanjeeb.sa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Web Archive Bundles and the maven-bundle-plugin
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:54:44 GMT
You are referring to [1], right? I don't think your interpretation is
correct. Bundle-ClassPath eventually comes from war manifest
customization section of that pom.xml. You can refer to [2] as well.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/users@felix.apache.org/msg04728.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1571