felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a bundle is at Stopping state.
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 07:56:09 GMT
Hi,

I understand my answer comes too late ;-)

But your description indicates that there was a deadlock while stopping
the bundle. You could take a thread dump of the Java VM to find out
which threads are blocking each other and -- provided Apache Felix code
is involved (classes below the org.apache.felix root package) -- report
a JIRA issue to help. Thanks alot.

Regards
Felix