felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Error msg: Unable to record state
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:58:55 GMT
  On 9/9/10 21:22, Matt Tennant wrote:
> Hi trusty Felix group,
>

> I am hoping this group can help me interpret an error message today.  For
> background, we are using Felix framework version 2.0.0 (and compendium
> 1.2.0 if that matters).  In one deployment, we see the message and stack
> trace (at bottom of this email), when we add bundles from a partner
> company into the mix.  The result is that one of our bundles remains
> resolved (rather than started).
>

> It happens to be a bundle that provides our in-house upnp service, and
> there is a distinct possibility that a upnp service of some kind is
> involved in the new bundles from our partner.  The error, which is very
> repeatable, doesn't clarify much for me and I am reluctant to jump to any
> conclusions about a upnp conflict.  Any advice?  What should I interpret
> from this message and stack?

Yeah, that doesn't tell us much.

Is your disk full?

It simply appears that the framework is trying to write to the disk and
cannot open a file for writing.

Can you try on a newer framework version (2.0.5 and/or 3.0.2) or a
different machine? Not sure if any of this will help, but always good to
adjust some variables...

-> richard