felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy bundle to Apache Felix with maven
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:35:38 GMT
Hi,

what you want to call ist the "install" goal to install the bundle in a
running framework. The "deploy" goal is to deploy a bundle to a Sling
OSGi bundle repository server.

Second, you will want to set the slingUrl configuration (or sling.url
property) set to "http://10.10.20.156:8181/system/console".

Example:

       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
         <artifactId>maven-sling-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>2.0.4-incubator</version>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <id>install-bundle</id>