felix-users mailing list archives

From Rickard Öberg <rickardob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven BND plugin and building WAR files with dependencies
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 06:04:58 GMT
On 2010-07-09 13.39, Sanjeeb Sahoo wrote:
> Rickard,
>
> Are you aware of [1]?

Yes, but I have . included:
>> <Bundle-ClassPath>.,WEB-INF/classes</Bundle-ClassPath>

So that's not it.

I tried downloading the sample bundle from the OPS4J page
(http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/ops4j/Getting+the+benefits+of+maven-bundle-plugin+in+other+project+types),

and when I run "mvn install" it actually has the same warning messages,
so it's not just me it seems. The difference from that sample is that I
want to export a package in an embedded jar, which doesn't work, as the
plugin doesn't seem to recognize the jar files properly when using the
<Embed-Directory>WEB-INF/lib/</Embed-Directory> instruction.

/Rickard