felix-users mailing list archives

From Tribon Cheng <tribon1...@gmail.com>
Subject A question about felix karaf and Spring DM
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:06:20 GMT
I just want to find a OSGI runtime framework which can provide well
management, hot deploy, log config and so on.

So karaf is a good candidate. But for the blueprint implement, I'd perfer to
choose SpringDM to obtain more features of Spring.

The problem is that karaf contains the geronimal blueprint implementation
and Karaf-Shell,Karaf-JAAS have strong* dependencies *
**
*on it, if i install another blueprint implementation like SpringDm,  the
blueprint config file will be parsed twice, once by*
**
*geronimal and the other by springdm.*
**
*can someone give me some suggestions, thanks a lot.*

--
Contribute to Enterprise Integration