felix-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <christopher.br...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: servlet bridge problem
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:53:33 GMT
Hi,

I decided to just go ahead and change my code to support not using /osgi/*
and it seems to be going well.

I can now see that servlets are actually being handled correctly so that was
a bit of panic stations on my part, sorry.

Static content in the WAR file gets ignored though, but I that's to be
expected since the proxy is catching all.  I just created another bundle for
the static content that was in my WAR and registered it against the root and
that's working fine.

I was going to update this thread in a couple of days when I've done all my
testing, but it's looking good so far.

Cheers,
Chris