felix-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 1.4.0 and ActiveMQ 5.3.1
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:03:28 GMT
Thanks for your answer Guillaume,

What you say makes sense - I didn't think about the fact that
javax.annotation is not present in JDK 5.

I guess a better solution for me then (instead of manipulating
config.properties) is to change my features definition so that the
activemq feature is dependent on the bundle:

mvn:org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec/1.1.1

/Bengt