felix-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Will iPOJO 1.6.0 support inheritance of annotations?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:15:26 GMT
Just read in a post that iPOJO 1.6.0 is pretty close. I have recently
started to use iPOJO and find it extremely useful. It provides a very
convenient programming model - especially when using annotations.
However, I want to put some annotations (defining some @Property's,
@ServiceProperty's and @Validate/@Invalidate/@Controller/@Requires) in
a common, reusable, base class. This is to make it easier to create
new services for us (otherwise we will need a lot of boilerplate code
that needs to be maintained). I read somewhere that iPOJO was going to
provide support for this in the future. My question is if this
"future" is iPOJO 1.6.0?

/Bengt