felix-users mailing list archives

From Sten Roger Sandvik <ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: servlet bridge problem
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:42:02 GMT
Hi.

However, I'm deviating from the given example slightly by using a servlet
> mapping of /osgi/* instead of just /*.  My problem is that this seems to
> stop the servlet bridge working properly.

The servlet bridge was designed to "catch-all" on the root (/*). What kind
of patterns are you adding to your "internal" OSGi servlets? It's maybe an
idea to test without using /osgi/* pattern for the servlets in OSGi since
this should be relative to the ProxyServlet path.

BR,
Sten Roger