felix-users mailing list archives

From Tribon Cheng <tribon1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about felix karaf and Spring DM
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:19:35 GMT
I just want to find a OSGI runtime framework which can provide well
management, hot deploy, log config and so on.

So karaf is a good candidate. But for the blueprint implement, I'd perfer to
choose SpringDM to obtain more features of Spring.

The problem is that karaf contains the geronimo blueprint implementation and
Karaf-Shell,Karaf-JAAS have strong* dependencies *
**
*on it, I can't remove it from karaf container, **if i install another
blueprint implementation like SpringDm,  the blueprint *
**
*config file will be parsed twice, once by **geronimo and the other by
springdm.*
**
*can someone give me some suggestions, thanks a lot.*

--
Contribute to Enterprise Integration