felix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about felix karaf and Spring DM
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:28:20 GMT
Karaf works well with Spring-DM 1.2.x afaik.
If you really need to use 2.0.x, i suppose it should be possible by
modifying the blueprint xml to use spring-dm specific features instead of
the geronimo ones.
Though, it should be possible to have two blueprint extenders under certain
conditions, so we should try to support that if possible.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet