felix-users mailing list archives

From Tribon Cheng <tribon1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about felix karaf and Spring DM
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 05:50:51 GMT
It's my pleasure that i can provide this patch.

Would you mind giving me some related resources(like web links) to get
advanced touch to custom namespaces?

I know that there are two custom NamespaceHandler in karaf which depend on
geronimo implementation as following:

"public class NamespaceHandler implements
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.NamespaceHandler"

Do you mean that i provide a neutral implementation of custom
NamespaceHandler which depends neither

georinimo or springDM? It is seems to need a serial of neutral class like
MetaBean?

Another problem is how to register the new custom NamespaceHanler? Now it is
registered in blueprint configuration xml file

which is recognized by geronimo BP implementation.

Give me some help! thanks!

--
Contribute to Enterprise Integration