felix-users mailing list archives

From Charles-Louis.DeMa...@ehealth.fgov.be
Subject maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.1 issues, cannot find aQute
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:38:10 GMT

Dear Felix-users,

I'm new to Felix/OSGI, and am currently importing an external Maven2
project written for felix (and the maven-bundle-plugin). The packaging of
my project has the type set to "bundle", and the maven-bundle-plugin is
configured as follows :

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>2.0.1</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <instructions>
               <Bundle-SymbolicName>
                 ${artifactId}
               </Bundle-SymbolicName>
               <Bundle-Vendor>
                 someVendor
               </Bundle-Vendor>
               <Bundle-ClassPath>

.,bcprov-jdk16-145.jar,bctsp-jdk16-145.jar,bcmail-jdk16-145.jar
               </Bundle-ClassPath>
               <Private-Package>
                 some.package
               </Private-Package>
               <Import-Package>
                 javax.crypto,
                 javax.crypto.interfaces,
                 javax.crypto.spec,
                 javax.naming,
                 javax.naming.directory,
                 javax.security.auth.x500,
                 javax.activation,
                 org.osgi.framework
               </Import-Package>
               <Export-Package>
                 org.bouncycastle.util.encoders,
                 org.bouncycastle.tsp,
                 org.bouncycastle.cms,
                 org.bouncycastle.asn1,
                 org.bouncycastle.asn1.cms,
                 org.bouncycastle.asn1.pkcs
               </Export-Package>
               <Service-Component>
               </Service-Component>
               <DynamicImport-Package>
                 junit.framework,
                 junit.textui,
                 javax.mail,
                 javax.mail.internet
               </DynamicImport-Package>
               <Bundle-Activator>
                 some.package.Activator
               </Bundle-Activator>
             </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

I am using maven and eclipse connecting to the repositories of my company,
and am behind a proxy. So I downloaded the maven-bundle-plugin manually,
and installed it using the following command :
mvn install:install-file -Dfile="C:\temp\maven-bundle-plugin-2.0.1.jar"
-DgroupId=org.apache.felix -DartifactId=maven-bundle-plugin -Dversion=2.0.1
-Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true

Now, when I try to build my project, I get the following error (the full
trace is in the attached log.txt) :
mvn org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.0.1:bundle -e
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.0.1:bundle': Unable to load the
mojo 'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.0.1:bundle' in the plugin
'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin'. A required class is missing:
aQute/lib/osgi/Resource
aQute.lib.osgi.Resource
[INFO]

(See attached file: log.txt)

Knowing that aQute was in the bnd tool, I downloaded bndlib.jar, installed
it in my local maven repository but the error remains.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Charles-Louis de Maere