felix-users mailing list archives

From Larry Touve <lto...@potomacfusion.com>
Subject RE: OSGI Bundles as Web Services
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:14:49 GMT
Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  I have more than enough information to research now.  One
other thing that I found was Dynamic-RS from http://www.dynamicjava.org that seems to be promising
as well.  However, their example doesn't work on Felix, which is what we're running.  I'll
check on the latest from Jersey, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks again!