felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCR Service Annotations
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 20:03:05 GMT
Hi,

On 09.04.2010 21:54, Carl Hall wrote:
> When using the @Service annotation and specifying serviceFactory=true,
> should I also implement the ServiceFactory interface to make sure the
> (get|unget)Service methods are found or are there more annotations to mark
> such methods without implementing the interface?

No, if you mark a component as being a service factory component the
Service Component Runtime registers a ServiceFactory implementation on
behalf of the component and when a bundle requests the actual service,
the runtime instantiates the component class and activates it to hand it
out.

In short, this is all take care of for the component.

Regards
Felix