felix-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Casado <mar...@ucar.edu>
Subject Class proxying has been enabled but cglib can not be used
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:46:29 GMT

Hi,

When I use ext:proxy-method="classes" I'm getting :

[2010-04-05 16:32:20.956] ERROR pool-2-thread-2
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost
edu.ucar.ral.wcsri.logging.internal.OsgiLogAdapter - Unable to start
blueprint container for bundle
edu.ucar.ral.wcsri.pubsub.subscription-service
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Class
proxying has been enabled but cglib can not be used
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.container.AbstractServiceReferenceRecipe.getProxyFactory(AbstractServiceReferenceRecipe.java:269)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.container.AbstractServiceReferenceRecipe.createProxy(AbstractServiceReferenceRecipe.java:244)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.container.ReferenceRecipe.internalCreate(ReferenceRecipe.java:82)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:64)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.container.BlueprintRepository.createInstances(BlueprintRepository.java:212)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.container.BlueprintRepository.createAll(BlueprintRepository.java:140)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.instantiateEagerComponents(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:603)

What I'm missing ?

Thanks,

-Marcel