felix-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: does felix support some trigger mechanism while install/uninstall bundles?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 03:30:27 GMT
I known, I should write a bundle act as a admin role to inspect for these
special application bundles, when these special application bundles
installed /uninstalled, the admin bundle should prepare or clean up
environment for these bundles;

But I still has following questions: if I write a application bundle, only
the bundle itself knows how to prepare and clean-up environment; But the
admin-bundle can only receive event after the application bundle
un-installed, so the admin-bundle couldn't tell the application bundle to
clean-up the environment.

So does felix has some mechanism to notify the event just before bundle
un-installed?

Hi:
   Does anyone know the felix  has some extension trigger while install and
uninstall bundle? Thus I could use the extension trigger to write some
custom code to prepare some environment for the bundle to execute and clean
the environment  while the bundle is un-installed;
	The osgi framework does support install/uninstall event, but how to
use this event ? I need to register the listener in the special bundle, but
before the bundle started I couldn't register any listener.

Thanks for any suggestion