felix-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject does felix support some trigger mechanism while install/uninstall bundles?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 03:02:15 GMT
Hi:
   Does anyone know the felix  has some extension trigger while install and
uninstall bundle? Thus I could use the extension trigger to write some
custom code to prepare some environment for the bundle to execute and clean
the environment  while the bundle is un-installed;
	The osgi framework does support install/uninstall event, but how to
use this event ? I need to register the listener in the special bundle, but
before the bundle started I couldn't register any listener.

Thanks for any suggestion