felix-users mailing list archives

From "tribon cheng" <...@ufida.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: A question about felix karaf and Spring DM
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:02:58 GMT
It's my pleasure if i can provide this patch. i wish to finish this patch today.

Would you mind giving me some related resources(like web links) to get advanced touch
to custom namespaces?

I know that there are two custom NamespaceHandler in karaf which depend on geronimo implementation
as following:

public class NamespaceHandler implements org.apache.geronimo.blueprint.NamespaceHandler

Do you mean that I can provide a neutral NamespaceHandler which depend on neither geronimo
nor spring-dm?

I need your help, Guilaume, thank you very much!

best regards!

2010-04-07

Tribon cheng