felix-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject javax.xml.bind classes (JDK 1.6) - Apache Felix Karaf 1.0.0 - Apache CXF 2.2
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:21:18 GMT
I would like to know if we have to export (or not) the javax.xml.bind*
packages defined in the file config.properties file of Apache Felix
2.2 when I would like to use Apache CXF. By default, they are exported
but I have an unresolved constraint issue when deploying bundles
required fro CXF 2.2 and especially for the following bundle :

mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl/2.1.6_1

This bundle requires the packages
javax.xml.bind;version="2.1",javax.xml.bind.annotation;ver
 sion="2.1",javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters;version="2.1",javax.xml
 .bind.attachment;version="2.1",javax.xml.bind.helpers;version="2.1"

I see using the command exports that these packages are exported but
though the version 0.0

Remark : in ServiceMix 4.xxx, they are not exported. In this case,
which jar file export those required packages ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer