felix-users mailing list archives

From Stevens Gestin <sges...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grizzly-based HTTP Service
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:43:49 GMT
Well ... I'm using Mina, not Grizzly, for our server which is using NIO
also. It's lite and powerfull... There are so many projects and frameworks
that it's quite difficult to decide which one we can choose.

We are looking for a powerfull OSGI Http Service. I would like to test PAX
Web which offers the possibility to deploy war files. I will look at this
one also.

What we expect to do is: use a Http Service which allow deployment of WAR.
Start our app console service which will deploy the war. Extends our app
console with service extender pattern.

Does someone do something similar?

Stevens