felix-users mailing list archives

From Clovis.SERAGIO...@raibau.at
Subject Antwort: Re: [VOTE] release maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.0
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 07:18:18 GMT
> well not really, the expected behaviour is that plugin dependencies
> don't conflict with project dependencies
I don't use maven-bundle-plugin as a plugin, but as a dependency (for a
plugin that extends the maven-bundle-plugin), so the version conflict I
got is correct. And since what I do is not the expected use of the
maven-bundle-plugin, you are right, I cannot really expect that the
dependencies will be updated.

Cheers

-- clovis

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn diese E-Mail
nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzueglich zu informieren und sie zu loeschen.

This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and protected. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you to inform us immediately and delete
the message afterwards.