felix-users mailing list archives

From Clovis.SERAGIO...@raibau.at
Subject Re: [VOTE] release maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.0
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 06:51:26 GMT
> please note that the vote has already completed and 2.0.0 is now
released
Sorry, since the time was not mentioned, I assumed that "the vote will be
open until Wednesday 4th March" meant "until 23:59".

> to investigate this issue further you should open a new JIRA issue
This is not an issue, it is the expected behavior, so I must live with it
(although I hope the dependencies will eventually be updated, as the JDK
version required to build Bnd).

Cheers
-- clovis

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn diese E-Mail
nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzueglich zu informieren und sie zu loeschen.

This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and protected. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you to inform us immediately and delete
the message afterwards.