felix-users mailing list archives

From Skinner Chad <cskin...@topeka.k12.ks.us>
Subject Felix, EclipseLink and Maven
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 18:13:54 GMT
I am trying to figure out how to get EJB3 and JPA working within
felix. I have read a number of articles online, but am still a little
stumped. One thing that has come up that I can not seem to find an
answer to is that eclipseLink wants there to be a "JPA-
PersistenceUnits:" property in the manifest that lists the Persistence
Units in the bundle, is there a way to add configure the maven plugin
to add this property to the generated manifest?

Thanks,
Chad
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FROM THE TOPEKA PUBLIC SCHOOLS USD501 IN TOPEKA, KANSAS AND IS INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE.  THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL.  IF THIS EMAIL
HAS MISTAKENLY BEEN SENT TO YOU, PLEASE DELETE IT AFTER NOTIFYING US OF THE ERROR BY REPLY
EMAIL OR BY CALLING 785-295-3000.  UNAUTHORIZED FORWARDING, PRINTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING
OR USING THE INFORMATION IN THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL.