felix-users mailing list archives

From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@cybercomgroup.com>
Subject RE: JProfiler / Felix
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:51:20 GMT
I missed one thing and that is that I set the org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation in the felix
configuration file. I don't know if that should make any difference though. I don't use a
plugin but run jprofiler plain. Have you updated the environment variable path (if you use
windows) to include the "...\jprofiler5\bin\windows" for 32bit jvm or " jprofiler5\bin\ windows-x64"
for the 64bit jvm?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevens Gestin [mailto:sgestin@gmail.com]
Sent: den 4 mars 2009 11:43
To: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Re: JProfiler / Felix

I'm using JProfiler Eclipse integration plugin.

I tried to escape star character with no success. I also tried to add
agent.jar directly in my project classpath with no success.

Do I need to add com.jprofiler.agent.* in my bundle manifests ?

Stevens

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <
reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:

> did you escape the * in the command line?
>
> (-Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=com.jprofiler.\*)
>

> Regards,
> Reto
>
> Johan Sjöberg said the following on 03/04/2009 11:07 AM:
> > Hi, does the application start? Or do you get it before the application
> could start?
> >
> > I was sitting with the same problem just now and got it to work. I added
> com.jprofiler.agent.* to the bootdelegation parameter. Before I had a
> problem where it gave the same fault without starting the application
> because the path specified to the agent.jar was incorrect. (If I remember
> this correctly).
> >
> > Funny to see someone working on the exact same thing at the exact same
> time :)
> >
> > /Best Regards, Johan

Le respect commence par celui de l'environnement