felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix, EclipseLink and Maven
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 18:34:41 GMT
2009/3/7 Skinner Chad <cskinne1@topeka.k12.ks.us>

> I am trying to figure out how to get EJB3 and JPA working within felix. I
> have read a number of articles online, but am still a little stumped. One
> thing that has come up that I can not seem to find an answer to is that
> eclipseLink wants there to be a "JPA-PersistenceUnits:" property in the
> manifest that lists the Persistence Units in the bundle, is there a way to
> add configure the maven plugin to add this property to the generated
> manifest?

you mean like this?

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <configuration>
          <instructions>
            <JPA-PersistenceUnits>...list your units
here...</JPA-PersistenceUnits>
            <!-- etc, etc... -->
          </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

this is explained in the "Features" section of the bundleplugin docs:

http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html#ApacheFelixMavenBundlePlugin(BND)-Features

  "Any instruction that starts with a capital letter will appear in the
resulting
   bundle's manifest file; the value for the header will either be copied,
   augmented, or generated by BND depending on the instruction."

HTH

Thanks,

--
Cheers, Stuart