felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.0 - Index xxx: ContantValue
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:35:57 GMT
2009/3/6 Peter Kriens <peter.kriens@aqute.biz>

> That is fine with me ... tell me what to do? I have no idea to be linked
> with the maven repo. Maybe we can arrange this during EclispeCon.

Hi Peter - yes, it's a straightforward process:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html#Syncing_your_own_repository_to_the_central_repository_automatically

but it does rely on providing rsync access (or rsync over ssh)

we can try sorting it out during EclipseCon or the OSGi Tool Summit

Kind regards,