felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classloader Question
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:25:24 GMT
2009/3/6 Stevens Gestin <sgestin@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> without an hint on your error it's a bit difficult to help.

yes, seeing the actual error or exception trace would be useful
as well as your settings for system packages / bootdelegation

also note that while OSGi attempts to isolate bundles, because
it runs on top of the JVM it is still possible for code to get access
to other classloaders by techniques such as reflection, or simply
by calling getClassLoader() on a passed in type or instance.

complete isolation is only possible with low-level runtime support

Stevens