felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.0
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 07:02:30 GMT
2009/3/5 <Clovis.SERAGIOTTO@raibau.at>

> > please note that the vote has already completed and 2.0.0 is now
> released
> Sorry, since the time was not mentioned, I assumed that "the vote will be
> open until Wednesday 4th March" meant "until 23:59".

timezones vary, I live over in Malaysia - next time I'll emphasize the time
( also note that the vote was kept open longer than the usual 72 hours )

> to investigate this issue further you should open a new JIRA issue
> This is not an issue, it is the expected behavior, so I must live with it
> (although I hope the dependencies will eventually be updated, as the JDK
> version required to build Bnd).

well not really, the expected behaviour is that plugin dependencies
don't conflict with project dependencies - so if you have an example
of where there is a conflict you should raise a JIRA issue and attach
a testcase that recreates the problem

given this dependency has always been there and no-one's reported
this issue I would suspect it might be a subtle Maven bug, but unless
I have a testcase I can't investigate - and without an issue I'm unlikely
to change the dependency, as it has been fine up to now...

Cheers