felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Exception while using obr repository file generated by the bundleplugin
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:19:17 GMT
Thanks for creating the issue and patch. I commented on the issue, that
we really need to see if we can create a new Filter impl specifically
for OBR, not for the framework. The framework should not include a
filter with non-standard features, in my opinion.

In theory, it should be possible to use a different Filter impl without
any difficulty in OBR and it is actually a much easier patch, since you
can just include a completely new Filter impl for OBR to use. At least,
I would think so.

-> richard