felix-users mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: JProfiler / Felix
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:00:27 GMT
did you escape the * in the command line?

(-Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=com.jprofiler.\*)

Regards,
Reto

Johan Sjöberg said the following on 03/04/2009 11:07 AM:
> Hi, does the application start? Or do you get it before the application could start?
>
> I was sitting with the same problem just now and got it to work. I added com.jprofiler.agent.*
to the bootdelegation parameter. Before I had a problem where it gave the same fault without
starting the application because the path specified to the agent.jar was incorrect. (If I
remember this correctly).